Having started its journey in 2005, R.P. Infosystems and Chirag are young contenders in the extremely competitive IT/ITES segment. But the Company has already proved its mark of excellence by setting one example after the other in innovation, quality, service commitment and overall performance among other things. Mentioned here are a few commendable feats in its corporate chronicle till date.
- August 2010 - R.P. Infosystems is recognised by Microsoft amongst the top 35 elite OEM partners in the World.
- July 2010 - R.P. Infosystems ranks 2nd in terms of growth in DATAQUEST's top 100; improves overall rank to 59; becomes the third largest PC maker from India.
- July 2009 - Chirag Laptops gets registered for DGS&D rate contract, in September 2009 rate contract for Laptops is awarded.
- July 2009 - R.P. Infosystems ranked 94 among DATAQUEST's list of top 100 IT/ITES companies in India
- March 2009 - R.P. Infosystems crosses INR 500 Cr in revenues within three years.
- July 2008 - Chirag Desktops gets registered for Directorate General for Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D) rate contract, which is awarded to R.P. Infosystems in February 2009.
- August 2007 - R.P. Infosystems bags the first major institutional order for 521 desktops from Panchayat and Rural Development
- March 2007 - R.P. Infosystems records INR 100 Cr in revenues in first full year of operations
- August 2005 - Chirag brand of desktops is launched in India
- February 2005 - R.P. Infosystems is incorporated
- 1. Greentech Silver Award in Safety - Metal Sector
- 1. Use of Explosives - Second prize given to Mainpat Mines in Annual Safety Week celebrations under the AEGIS of DGMs of Bilaspur region
- National Safety Award - Lowest Average Frequency Rate - Govt. of India