Steady progress and expansion putting the customer ahead of the self...
R.P. Infosystems - the flagship Company of the Kolkata based R.P. Group of Companies launched its signature brand of personal computers in 2005, contending with international names already established in the segment. Arriving at a time when branded computers were not really affordable for all, Chirag came and redefined the landscape of personal computers in India with a brand that one is able to relate to more easily. Within a span of just five years, R.P. Infosystems has surged ahead through a focused approach, well-planned systems integration and a definite price advantage, establishing itself as a name to be reckoned with in the years to come.
Our Pan-India Network and Manufacturing Facilities
Led by its triumph in Eastern India, the Company has successfully established its footprints in rest of India with branches in Ahmedabad, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Mumbai and other major cities in the Country. With India emerging as a major IT/ITES hub, we are now all set to further expand our network and services to become the most preferred homegrown single destination for software, hardware, networking and internet solutions.
We have state-of-the-art factories at Parwanoo in Himachal Pradesh and Howrah in West Bengal. Our expanded production capacity at Parwanoo is 9,00,000 per annum while our Howrah factory can produce 2,16,000 computers per annum.
Our Principal Triggers of Success
We deliver quality products at a competitive price through efficient supply chain management.
We are the only company that offers direct service support in the region. At present our network covers 400+ dealers and Value Added Retailers and over 200+ dedicated retail outlets across India.
We launch new product lines through joint engineering and R&D activities with our partners and have alliances with IT majors like Intel, Microsoft, Redhat Linux and Novell among others.
Recently, we have formed an association with Ontrack Systems Ltd. to achieve business synergy that will enable us to offer several value-added services apart from venturing into software solutions.
Our Key Attributes
- Turnover crossing INR 900 Cr. as on 31 March 2010.
- Ranked 59th among the Top 100 IT/ITES companies in India (Dataquest).
- Ranked 2nd in terms of growth (DataQuest).
- One of the top 35 elite global accounts of Microsoft.
- Largest player in eastern India.
- A highly professional, dynamic and nimble workforce comprising more than 450 IT professionals and various domain experts.
- Owner of a pan India ISP License to provide internet services across the Country.
- Launch of one of the most energy-efficient and pro-environment range of desktops till date - Greenputers™.